Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Favorite Tablescape


A little while ago the Nester posted this blog about Tablescapes and it really caught my attention. I don't have a lot of tablescapes in my house that aren't full of mostly picture frames {my weakness by far} but fortunately there is one in my house that I am proud of. It is the bookshelf that doubles as a nightstand in our beach guest room. I always like to play around with this tablescape and make small changes, it is a nice way to experiment and have fun! Plus it's the one room in the house that my four year old hasn't overtaken with toys so it's kind of like a breath of fresh air to just be in there.


Looking at these pictures just reminds me of how long I have been planning on "beaching" this bookshelf with some creamy white paint and lots of distressing. That is at the top of my to do list {more like my to do after everything else gets done! list}.


~Momma to Bug~

1 comment:

~Mommy+Me~ said...

that looks great! I really love that lantern!! :) See you tomorrow!