Thursday, January 29, 2009

Smart Food

On the way to school and work this morning, Arielle shared some more of her three year old wisdom with me. She told me she was smart because of all of those "Lucky Charms" that she eats!

Maybe she's right. Or perhaps it is because she only eats the marshmallows that this particular cereal makes her smart. I'm surprised she didn't say that eating Smart Food {popcorn} makes her smart because she loves to eat that stuff too!



Speaking of being smart, I had to look up how to spell the word marshmallow.


~Momma to Bug~

2 comments:

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Isn't it funny how the farther away from school we get the more we forget how to spell. At least it sure is that way for me! I use www.merriam-webster.com ALL THE TIME!! Seriously. I used to get 100's in spelling...not anymore. :)

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Hi Momma to Bug!
Just wanted to say congrats on the wonderful news you mentioned on my blog...yippee! :)
Carrie