Friday, April 24, 2009

My Photo Gallery Wall

I've always wanted to have one of those "unplanned" but organized photo gallery walls that you see in Pottery Barn catalogues. Since I can't bring myself to buy several matching, expensive picture frames I decided to work with what I already have. I chose the staircase wall to put my gallery because it just looks so empty and there is nothing else that I can think of to hang there. I took some randomly placed pictures down from around the house and bought one new one {on clearance at Home Goods for $7} to complete my collection.

So here it is, my version of a wall photo gallery:




These are the best pictures I could get as it was very difficult to photograph. Now if I could just get around to updating some of the framed photos to more current ones.

~Momma to Bug~

3 comments:

3 Peas in a Pod said...

I think the pictures look great!!! I have a bare wall going up our stairs too. We have a little landing-type space in between the staircase, breaking it up into 2 staircases (but it's really 1). It so needs something and I can't think of anything but pictures to put up too!!!

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

~Mommy+Me~ said...

Glad to see your posting again! I finally did one too. Does this mean your feeling almost all the way like yourself again? Hope so. :) It'll all be worth it in the end! Can't wait to meet the new addition in the fall!

House of Smiths said...

So cute!
I love it. What a great way to take up SUCH a large space!

Nice work!
Shelley