Friday, June 4, 2010

Averi ~ 8 months

In the past month Averi has started doing so much and she has settled into a great routine!

-Rolling from her tummy to her back
-Rolling across the floor to get to something
-Getting down on the floor from a sitting position (more like falling down but intentionally)
-Sleeping through the night
-Weaned off nursing
-Eating solid foods (by far her favorite thing to do)
-Three meals a day plus afternoon snack
-Four 6 ounce bottles a day; 6am, 12pm, 4pm, 7:30pm (bedtime)
-Drinking from a sippy cup
-First tooth
-Size 3 diaper
-Practically outgrown size 9 month clothing
-Out of infant carrier into rear-facing car seat
-Lots of laughing, babbling and smiling!

I have had so many people tell me what a Happy and Pleasant baby she is and I couldn't agree more! We are so blessed to have her in our family.







Here is a video of Averi that I took one day when she was eating mac n' cheese. She is just too cute for words!




~Momma to Bug n' Bear~

1 comment:

Carry Grace said...

OH my goodness, she is so cute! I loved hearing her "talk". This makes me look forward to when Henry can eat some real food.