Thursday, June 10, 2010

Laundry {Closet} Before

I was really hoping to finish up the laundry room makeover that we started this weekend but no suck luck! I am waiting on Zak to cut another shelf for me but he is so picky that he needs to go back to the store to buy a different shelf that matches our existing one. Talk about perfectionist! Meanwhile I have been trying to decorate and organize it using stuff I already have but I may have to to buy a few things this weekend. Here are some pictures of our empty laundry room so you can try to envision the makeover. We painted it "Mocha Accent" by Behr so bye-bye beige! I chose a dark color because of the fact that our laundry room is actually a large closet in our upstairs hallway so I didn't want it to stand out too much. The darkness makes it feel more like a hidden place which is what I wanted.



Yesterday Averi had a little stomach bug so that was interesting. She ran a fever all day and pretty much slept for 24 hours. I was relieved when she was acting more like herself this morning especially since Arielle had been sick over the weekend with another ear infection and I have been battling an extreme case of hives. Hopefully we'll all feel better this weekend and have lots of time to play and finish projects!


~Momma to Bug n' Bear~

1 comment:

Carry Grace said...

I hope you all feel better soon. Can't wait to see the laundry room all painted.