Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I like to describe Averi as a very happy baby. She really only cries when she is hungry and tired and even then her cries sound more like tiny sobs. Oh and she cries in the car if she is awake and it's not moving but don't they all at this age?


Today Averi was not a happy baby. She had her two month immunization shots and they made her very sad. I have discovered over the past several weeks that Averi is a sensitive girl. She doesn't like to be touched or held too much. Averi cried for ten minutes after she received the shots, unlike her big sister who forgot about them after one minute or so. She didn't even smile after she woke up and saw me staring at her which she ALWAYS does. I knew she was really unhappy when I tried to feed her and she still cried and cried and cried. Nothing soothed her so I had to use the Tylenol. It worked and she slept through her sister's entire Pre-Kindergarten Christmas show this evening.


Did I mention that for the past two nights Averi has slept for about nine hours straight?

Good night Averi Bear...I hope you feel better in the morning!

~Momma to Bug~

No comments: