Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pedestal Table {Nightstand} Makeover

I really wanted a white round nightstand for our beachy guest room makeover so when I found this one on craigslist for $10 I knew I could make it work.  I'm so glad I finally took the time to do this makeover because it gave this room new life.  All it took was a good sanding {thanks to my helpful husband for doing this part for me}, three coats of white semi-gloss paint and it was done! 






I'll reveal the rest of the room later this week...

~Linky Love~The Shabby Chic Cottage~The Shabby Nest~


4 comments:

Carry Grace said...

Girl, the table looks great!

~Mommy+Me~ said...

Cute! Great find for $10!

Kristen said...

Great makeover! I found you on The Shabby Chic Cottage linky party...would love if you'd stop by my blog at www.decoratingdiy.blogspot.com

Kristen
Turning a House into a Home

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

This is so darling- you did a great job on the makeover and what a great price!! Stopping by from Frugal Friday- I host a decorating party on Fridays too if you would like to come share sometime! :) Have great weekend!