Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Goldilocks?

The other morning right after Arielle woke up she blurted out, "Mommy-you like it cold, Daddy likes it hot and I like it warm". I asked her what I liked to be cold and she said "lunch". I couldn't figure out what she was talking about until she came home from school yesterday and told me that she went in the three little bears house and sat in their beds and chairs. Perhaps this is where she came up with this funny notion. In any case, it was pretty random yet well thought out.


Zak built Arielle's new playhouse last weekend and she loves it! Her biggest fear is that the storm will blow it down or it will be windy inside so she closes the door and window quite often. She also enjoys doing the dishes at the sink then putting them away on the shelves. It will be a great past-time for her this summer.

No comments: