Thursday, March 6, 2008

What can I say?

So I feel as though I have been slacking by not posting a blog this week thus far, but the fact is that Arielle has been so well behaved that I don't know what to write. Of course she has been saying and doing cute little things like when we rode home from school the other day we drove by a park and she said, "that is where people watch other people." We talked about the weather and when I told her that Spring was almost here she said, "then the birds will be in their nests and the trees will be green"...maybe not those words but something to that effect. Arielle has just been such a joy and a pleasure to be around...never thought I would say that and I mean this in a good way because the phrase "Terrible Twos and Threes" exists due to the nature of kids at this age. I just thought I'd share my bliss with others and hopefully (knock on wood) I am not jinxing myself.

No comments: