Monday, December 15, 2008

I got the idea for this post here and thought it would be fun and help to get everyone even further into the ChRiStMaS sPiRiT!

My 5 {Christmas} Addictions:

1. Silver & Red decorations. I can't live without these two colors when decorating for Christmas.











2. Wrapping paper and ribbon. I need lots and lots of different wrapping paper and ribbon choices before I can begin to think about wrapping up presents.











3. Home. Although there is a distinct possibility that a time may come where we may need to travel for Christmas, I can't imagine what it will be like. I have never been away from home for Christmas and I very much like it that way.








4. Coats. I think I can say this with certainty but for the past several years, I have made sure to purchase {at least} one new winter coat. For some reason it isn't Christmas season if I haven't bought one.

5. Returns. Who out there can't relate to this one? As much as I HATE to wait in lines, having a return makes it all worth it.

Anyone else interested in sharing their addictions?

~Momma to Bug~

No comments: