Friday, January 29, 2010

Arielle's Art

I am so happy we have this magnet board so I can display my favorite pieces of Arielle's artwork. My latest favorite is the "Tinkerbell" picture on the upper right side. It is hard to tell from the picture but the wings are very detailed and she wrote the name with outlined block letters. The second picture below that with her name written so nicely on lined paper is of her and a moose playing ball in a rain storm. So cute! The picture that is on yellow construction paper next to Tinkerbell is of the "Incredibles" family. She made this one several months ago when she first started getting into drawing. Notice Elastigirl's stretchy arms that go all over the paper! Just below that is her first "book" that she ever wrote. It's her version of "Are You My Mother" and it flows over to the back side. Right under her book is a beautiful drawing of a field of flowers that she made for me followed by a coloful picture of the "Train to Pre-K" that she made at school just before she started her new class. Just thought I'd share some happiness for the day!


~Momma to Bug~

No comments: