Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring has sprung!

Hello blog...nice to see you again!  I still blame my job for not seeing you in the past four months but now that Spring is here, I am making time for you no matter what.  I have not had an outlet for all of the stress that work has put on me and I need to blog to help release some of this negative energy. 

This past weekend I started redecorating the girls' {tiny} bathroom.  We had the beach theme for the past five years and I am over it!  I'll make the reveal as soon as my internet orders show up.  Here are the purchases that I made:



Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Glad you're back Desiree!!! I can't wait to see how the girls' bath turns out! :)
Meredith @ Welcome to Heardmont

Comeca Jones said...

Love to see ya back cant wait to see what you have been up to!

~Mommy+Me~ said...

Great sayings on the picture! :) Excited to see the new look! ;) Did Arielle get a say in it?