Tuesday, October 7, 2008

7 things about me

This is a FuN diversion from my normal everyday life which almost entirely revolves around Arielle. I have been TaGGeD by a good friend of mine, Megan, who has the two cutest little boys that I have ever seen. She and I used to work together and (by chance) we got pregnant with our first kiddos at the same time. Well, not only was something in the water at that place but whatever it was it gave us both very HEAD-STRONG, TALKATIVE & SELF-ASSURED gifts from above...GOD love them!


The RuLeS of this fun little game are simple, short and sweet...just the way I like em' so here it goes:

FIRST: Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

SECOND: Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

THIRD: Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

FOURTH: Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 THINGS about ME:

1. I am an only child. So is my husband. Our daughter does not have any biological Aunts or Uncles (technically this is three things but they are all related).

2. Before I got pregnant my hair was naturally CURLY; ever since my daughter was born it is not.

3. In college I was a member of DELTA SIGMA PI, a co-ed business fraternity.

4. I can remember EXACTLY where I was and what I was doing when I met each of my three closest friends...one from sixth grade orientation and two from my freshman year in college.

5. I have lived in three different states, Pennsylvania, Colorado and Arizona.

6. My mom and three out of four of her sisters were pregnant at the same time and each of them had girls. One of my aunts decided that they were going to name their daughter DESIREE (the name my mom had chosen for me) if she was born first. I beat her out of the womb by 14 days but if I hadn't then my name would have been THERESA.

7. I RAN the entire Bolder Boulder in 2002 in spite of having recently developed exercise-enduced asthma. It is one of my proudest achievements.

TaG...you're it!


~Momma to Bug~

1 comment:

~Mommy+Me~ said...

I have a similar story about how I got my name. My mom was supposed to be Michelle, but my grandma's cousin I think it was used it first. :)