Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween's Past: Day Two

In the spirit of HaLLoWeeN I thought I would put together a post of each of Arielle's past costumes, one for each day before the next celebration.

2006 (18 months old)

"Pink Fairy Princess" Mostly what I remember about this Halloween was Arielle's new found obsession with CaNdY!!! Like any other child she was hooked from the moment she received her first piece and could not get enough of it. Of course we limited her intake but even at such a young age Arielle tried very hard to get as much as she possibly could get. Trick or treating this year was very, very COLD so we didn't stay out very long but it was long enough for Arielle's liking. The other thing I remember is that it was so hard to take pictures of her at this age. I couldn't get a good shot of her if my life depended on it. {You should see the professional Christmas pictures from this year..they are virtually non-existant but the ones we do have are horrible. She kept moving all around and she did was cried and cried for me to come sit with her and I was not dressed for it.}



~Momma to Bug~

No comments: