Monday, April 14, 2008

Perfection is possible



If I could summarize this weekend in one word it would be PERFECTION! I don't know if it is my new outlook on life's daily battles or the fact that my daughter just turned 3 but this weekend was as perfect as I can imagine. Arielle's birthday party was on Saturday and even though the weather wasn't as nice as I had been hoping it would be things turned out great! She and her friends had a wonderful time celebrating! Thanks everyone for the wonderful "princess"gifts...Arielle is still sorting through them all.


On Sunday, Arielle and I got to keep our jammies on all day long and be with each other and no one else. I think it was time that both of us needed and it felt fantastic to not have to think of much else all day long other than her needs and her wants. It made it very hard to go to work and school this morning but I wouldn't have changed it for anything. On the drive to school a catchy song came on the radio and Arielle started singing and dancing in her seat so I know she had a great weekend too!

No comments: