Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Love hate relationship

Lexi, also known around the house as Monster and Doodle, has become Arielle's best friend and worst enemy all at the same time. We refer to her as the Monster because everytime she walks into a room she knocks stuff over with her clumsy, big paws or her hard, wagging tail. This drives Arielle crazy because she works so hard to organize her stuff and the minute it gets out of order she yells, "No Monster!". Other times she'll say, "Monster, come get me" and they'll chase each other around the house. Every time they play together Lexi just mouths Arielle's hands and arms but you never know if Arielle is going to laugh or cry about it. Lexi, being the dominant dog that she is, likes to sit on other dogs and people every chance she gets. This particular day Arielle was lying on the floor when Lexi walked over to her and sat right down on her tummy like this was the best seat in the house. Of course I ran to grab my camera right away but Lexi ran after me. I wish I could have taken a picture of that but we couldn't get Lexi to do it again. Instead, I took a few pictures of Arielle copying Lexi's every move.

No comments: