Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Change is hard but necessary

Arielle started her new class this week because she will be turning 3 soon. Her school was planning on moving her to this class in January but I disapproved because she had only been in her old class for about three months and I didn't think she was ready for the change. I had noticed that each time Arielle moved to a new classroom it took her several weeks to adjust to the change. So I guess I wasn't surprised when she didn't take to going to her new class so well. She keeps telling me that she doesn't want to be in the new class all day (they let her be in there half days in the preceeding weeks). I don't think it's that she doesn't like the new class...how could she when many of her friends and teachers used to be in her "old" class with her? I am just chalking it up to the fact that my little Bug doesn't like change and I can't say I blame her. I will just be patient and wait out the next few weeks until she adjusts. I found a quote that suits this blog perfectly!

Times change and we change with them.”

No comments: