Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Time to brag some more...

So Zak and I have always thought that Arielle was smarter than the average bear but in the past few months she has proved this to us over and over again. I wish I would have written every comment that she made that made our jaws drop but that is just not possible. Now that I have a blog I am going to try to type them every time I hear one. Here are just a couple to get me started:

-Driving home from sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap, Arielle was examining the picture and finally blurted out, "This Easter Bunny isn't real...it's a person!" We didn't know what to say, so I finally said that the real Easter Bunny was too busy making baskets for every kid in the world so he had helpers dress like him for the pictures. I think she believed me!

-Arielle and I started to sing the ABC song together, each taking turns saying the next letter. At the end of the song (now I know my abc's...) she decided to sing the entire phrase by herself but what she sang amazed me. Instead of ending with "next time won't you sing with ME" she changed the me to US because we had both been singing the song. It was very uplifting and I was pleased to have witnessed it!

No comments: