Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bug

Today Arielle turned three. She had a good day at school despite the fact that she cried a lot when I left her this morning (still getting used to change). Her class sang Happy Birthday to her and they ate cupcakes, although Arielle brought hers home and put it in the fridge instead of eating it. She even got a little bag of goodies from the school which totally made her day. Then daddy came home with the new Jasmine Princess doll and she was in heaven.
I just wanted to say how much I love our little Bug and just wish her a lifetime of happiness. If only children didn't need bounderies because I would let her do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. However, I am attempting to be the best mom I can be and this means putting my foot down even on her birthday and not letting her do whatever her little three year old mind finds pleasing. I just hope that someday soon I can blog about how easy it is to raise a child but today is not the day.

No comments: